A Journal of Centre of Russian Studies, SLL&CS, JNU, New Delhi – 110067
The Centre of Russian Studies for the journal 'Critic', issue no. 21, invites research papers/ articles in the field of Russian Language, Literature, Culture, Comparative Studies and Translation as well as book reviews, translation of literary works and interviews. The research papers/articles in the required format must be submitted to the Editors to the mail ID email@example.com.
The publication policy along with guidelines for sending the articles is attached herewith.
Looking forward to your contributions,
Dr. Richa Sawant (Chairperson, CRS)
Members of the Editorial board:
Dr. Richa Sawant
Dr. Ashutosh Anand
Dr. Vinay Kumar Ambedkar
Dr. Radha Mohan Meena
The Journal Critic is an annual blind peer reviewed publication of the Centre of Russian Studies (CRS), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India. It was established in 1971 and since 1999 it is being regularly published. The journal investigates into the new horizons, various interpretations, new ideas, reviews, etc. in Russian studies from ancient period to the present day. Critic does not charge any processing fee for publication.
The Journal publishes papers on the following areas of research:
Translation of Russian literary texts into English/ Hindi (up to 3000 words)
Translation of literary texts into Russian (up to 3000 words)
Innovative methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language
The aim of ‘Critic’ is to manifest the critical as well as appreciable approach on various perspectives of Russian studies worldwide today. The journal is an effort to encourage and motivate the study of Russian culture among the scholars and philologists. The articles will be published in the journal ‘Critic’ only after the recommendation of peer-reviewers. The article may be written in Russian, Hindi, English or respective language compared with. The articles should be submitted along with the abstract in English Language.
The annual schedule of the journal Critic:
Last date of receiving the articles: 31st December 2022.
Acceptance will be sent by first week of February, 2023.
The publication of the Journal: April, 2023
NATURE OF PUBLICATION
Hard copy & E-copy - Online
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
- Anti-Plagiarism: The editorial board may reject the submitted article, if it is found plagiarized through plagiarism checking software.
- Word limit: Articles should not exceed 3000 words excluding bibliography & notes.
- Abstract: An Abstract of the article (maximum 200 words) should be submitted.
- Proofread: The manuscript should be fully proofread throughout by the author.
- Illustrations: Images, tables, etc. should be embedded into the manuscript. The images and illustrations are also required to be sent separately along with the manuscript. All the illustrations should be properly indexed and a table of index should be provided at the end of the article.
- Format: Article should be submitted in MS Word only Format of the text: Times New Roman, 12 point font, single space, normal intent. Page margin: Left 2, Right 1, Top 1, Bottom 1 Title of the article: Times New Roman, 14 point font, bold, capital letters, single space, heading intent Name of Author/ Co-Author: Times New Roman, 10 point font, bold, single space, normal intent followed by bibliographical information of the author in not more than 50 words along with contact number and mail ID.
- Bibliography: The authors are requested to strictly follow the MLA format.