Ph.D. - Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India
M.Tech. - College of Technology, Pantnagar, India.
B.E.- Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College, Pauri Garhwal, India.
Antenna design technology, Novel antenna elements design: low profile, broad bandwidth, Compact size low frequency antennas, Microstrip antennas, Implantable antennas, Wireless power transfer Tx/Rx design, Metamaterial Technology, Microwave Engineering, High frequency techniques.
April 2023- till date : Associate Professor, School of Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
August 2018- April 2023: Research Professor, IWCE, Kyung Hee University, South Korea.
January 2016- July 2018: Assistant Professor, College of Technolgy, GBPUAT Pantnagar, India.
January 2014- January 2016: Post-Doc Researcher, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Daejeon, South Korea.
Recipient of MHRD Fellowship at IIT Roorkee, India.
Recipient of BK21 Fellowship for Post-doc Research at KAIST, South Korea.
Recipient of Best paper award, IEEE conference (GSMM), Seoul, South Korea.
Senior Member - IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers).
Senior Member- IRED (Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors).
Member- Korea Electromagnetic Society.
Member- IAENG (International Association of Engineers).
1. A. K. Arya (with S. Han, S.Kim), Review on antennas for railway communications, Journal of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science, 23 (2), pp. 90-100, 2023. [SCIE; IF-2.696]
2. A. K. Arya (with H. Im, S. Kang, D. Kim, J. Lee, M. Lee, S. Lee, H.-S. Lee, S. Kim, S. Kim), Embedded structural-durability-health monitoring system integrated with multi-sensors and a wideband antenna, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 9 (18), pp. 17480-17487, 2022. [SCIE; IF-10.238]
3. A. K. Arya (with S. Kim, K. Ko, S.Kim), Antenna for IOT-based future advanced (5G) railway communication with end-fire radiation, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 9 (9), pp. 7036-7042, 2022.[IF-10.238]
4. A. K. Arya (with H. Joo, Y. Lee, J. Kim, J. S. Yoo, S. Yoo, S. Kim, S. Kim, S. H. Choi, N. Lu, S.Kim, S. T. Lee, D. H. Kim), Soft, closed-loop, and implantable drug delivery device wirelessly integrated with wearable devices to treat fatal seizures, Science Advances, 7 (1), 2021. [SCIE; IF-14.98]
5. A. K. Arya (with S.J. Kim, S. Park, D-H Kim, R. Hassan, K. Ko, S. Kim), Shark-fin Antenna for Railway Communications in LTE-R, LTE, and Lower 5G Frequency Band, PIER, vol. 167, 83-94, 2020.[SCIE; IF-6.00]
6. A. K. Arya (with R. Hassan, S. Kim), Continuous Characterization of Permittivity over a Wide bandwidth using a cavity Resonator, Journal of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science (JEES), 20(1), 39-44, 2020. [SCIE; IF-2.696]
7. A. K. Arya (with B. Park, T. Kim, S. Park, Seong-Ook Park), Theory and Design of a Cylindrical Ferrite Resonator Antenna Using HE11d Mode Splitting Behavior, IEEE Transaction on Antenna and Propagation, Vol.64 (12), pp.5547-5552, 2016. [SCIE; IF-4.824]
8. A. K. Arya (with R.S. Aziz, S.O. Park), Multiband Full Metal Rimmed Antenna Design for Smartphones, IEEE Antenna and Wave Propagation letters, Vol. 15, pp. 1987-1990, 2016. [SCIE; IF-3.825]
9. A. K. Arya (Nyugen V. Anh, R. S. Aziz and Seong-Ook Park), A Novel 1.7/2.1 LTE Band Dual Polarized Antennas for Small Base Stations, IEEE Antenna and Wave Propagation letters, Vol.14, pp. 1427 - 1430, 2015. [SCIE; IF-3.825]
10. A. K. Arya (with R. S. Aziz, Seong-Ook Park), Planar ultra-wideband printed wide slot antenna using fork-like tuning stub, IEEE Electronics letters, Vol 51 (7), pp.550-551, 2015. [SCIE; IF-1.202]
11. A. K. Arya (with M. V. Kartikeyan, A. Patnaik), Defected Ground Structure in the Perspective of Microstrip Antennas: A Review, FREQUENZ - Journal of RF-Engineering and Telecommunications, vol.64, pp.79-84, 2010. [SCIE; IF-0.737]
12.A. K. Arya (withS. J. Kim, S. Kim), A dual-band antenna for LTE-R and 5G lower frequency operations, Progress in Electromagnetics Research Letters, 88, pp. 113-119, 2020.
13. A.K.Arya (with Yun-Seok Noh, Rao Shahid Aziz, Myunghun Jeong, Dae-Hwan Jeong, SeongOok Park), Rayleigh Fading Channel Characterization Using K-Band FMCW Radar in Reverberation Chamber, Progress in Electromagnetic Research (PIER-M), vol.39, pp. 193201, 2014.
14. A. K. Arya (with A. Patnaik, M. V. Kartikeyan), Microstrip Patch Antenna with Skew-F Shaped DGS for Dual Band Operation, Progress in Electromagnetic Research (PIER-M), vol.19, pp.147160, 2011.
15. A. K. Arya (with A. Patnaik and M. V. Kartikeyan), “Back-to-Back Combined Single Feed Proximity Cou- pled Antenna with DGS”, Journal of Electromagnetic Analysis and Applications, vol.29, no.6, pp.558- 569, 2011.
1. A. K. Arya (with T. Kim, H. Kim, J. Oh, J. Kim, D. Kim, S. Kim), Compact and Robust Planar Inverted-F Antenna for a Wearable EMG Monitor, IEEE Sensors Journal, accepted, 2023. [SCIE; IF-4.325]
Multi-channel sensor device based on broadband communication, 1021423130000 (2020), South Korea.