Ph.D. : Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi, India.
M. Tech. : Department of Computer Science and Engineering, MMM University of Technology (formerly MMMEC), Gorakhpur, India.
B.Tech.: Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (formerly UPTU), Lucknow, India
Digital Image Processing and Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence
March 2023 - till date: Assistant Professor, School of Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi, India.
August 2022 - February 2023: Assistant Professor, Computer Science and Engineering, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala, India.
September 2021 - July 2022: Assistant Professor, Computer Science and Engineering, Bennett University (Times Group), Greater Noida, India.
June 2014 – July 2015 : Assistant Programmer, Sun Integrated Technologies and Applications, New Delhi
- Best paper award, ICDAM-2022 at The Karkonosze University of Applied Sciences, Jelenia Gora, Poland.
- Received JRF Award Letter (2020-2023) provided by NTA-University Grant Commission (India),
- Research Assistantship (Junior Research Fellowship) from July 2017 to July 2019.
- Research Assistantship (Senior Research Fellowship) from August 2019 to June 2021.
- Post Graduate Scholarship (GATE) during session 2015-2017.
- Ankit Kumar Jaiswal and Rajeev Srivastava, “Detection of copy-move forgery in digital image using multi-scale, multi-stage deep learning model” Neural Processing Letters. (2021) https://doi.org/10.1007/s11063-021-10620-9
- Ankit Kumar Jaiswal and Rajeev Srivastava, “Forensic image analysis using inconsistent noise pattern” Pattern Analysis and Applications (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10044-020-00930-4
- Ankit Kumar Jaiswal and Rajeev Srivastava, “Time Efficient Spliced Image Analysis Using Higher-Order Statistics” Machine Vision and Applications 31, 56 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00138-020-01107-z
- Ankit Kumar Jaiswal and Rajeev Srivastava, “A Technique for Image Splicing Detection Using Hybrid Feature Set” Multimedia Tools and Applications (2020) 79:11837–11860, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-019-08480-6
Ankit Kumar Jaiswal, and Rajeev Srivastava, “A System to Reduce Errors for Digital Image Forgery Detection and Method thereof”, Indian Patent (Published – December, 2022).