M.Sc.(Physics-electronics),M.B.A.(Marketing Management & Human Resource Management),
Ph.D.( Management-Consumer Behaviour)
Total: 22.5 years
Academic/ Academic Administration : 18.5 Years
Professor & Director / Dy. Director: 11.5 years
Professor/Associate Professor & Head: 2.5 years
Faculty & Head: 4.5 years
- Professor & Head, Institute of Business Studies & Dy. Director, Sir Chhotu Ram Institute of Engineering Technology, CCS University campus, Meerut, since 29thAugust 2016.
- Professor & Founder Director, H R Institute of Science and Technology, Ghaziabad, Affiliated to CCS University, Meerut, since 1 st January 2012 to 25th August 2016.
- Professor & Principal, United Institute of Management, Greater Noida, approved by AICTE & Affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow, since 1 st August,2009 to 31stDecember 2011.
- Professor & Head, Lord Krishna College of Engineering, Ghaziabad approved by AICTE & Affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow since 8 th July 2008 to 31st July,2009.
- Faculty (Reader grade) & Head, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, approved by AICTE & Affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow, since 11thJanuary 2007 to 6 th July 2008.
- Founder Head, Department of Business Administration, College of Science & Engineering, Jhansi approved by AICTE & Affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow, since 1 st July 2004 to 9 th January 2007.
- Asst. Professor & Founder Head, Department of Humanities & Management in the College of Science & Engineering, Jhansi since 11th September 2002 to 30th June 2004.
Corporate: 4 years
- Area Manager under designation Sr. Marketing Officer for M.P., RAJASTHAN & CHATTISGARH with M/s MAJESTIC AUTO LTD., LUDHIANA, A HERO GROUP COMPANY OF AUTOMOBILES since 9th August 2000 to 31st August 2002.
- As a Deputy Area Manager under designation SALES ORGANISER with M/s KIRLOSKAR OIL ENGINES LTD. PUNE at Jaipur zonal office since 1 st August,1998 to 7 th , August 2000
• Hon’ble President of India in his capacity as visitor of Banaras Hindu University nominated his nominee on the court of prestigious BHU for the period of three years from May,2017.
• Performance Excellence Award towards actively seeking and promoting high performance at Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited, Pune by Mr. R.R. Deshpande, vice President-small Engines 30 May 2000.
• Dronacharya Award for contribution in the higher technical & professional education on 18thMay, 2013 in a Mega educator meet at Ghaziabad.
• Shaikshak Samman award by Rashtriya Shaikshik Mahasangh Uttar Pradeshon8th May 2016 at Brihaspati Bhawan, C.C.S., University, Meerut.
• Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Excellence Award for Education-2016 at Rashtriya Shiksha Diwas Samman Samaroh on 10 December,2016 at Ghaziabad.
• ‘Award of Honor’ by the association of Kirloskar Dealers of the Rajasthan.
• ‘Best faculty award’ for two consecutive academic years in 2004-2005, 2006-2007
- International tie up with Magnacarta college of oxford for joint academic programme in 2013-2014,2014-2015 academic years.
- International tie up with School of management, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok for joint academic programme in 2010-2011,2011-2012 academic years.
He has a large number of research publications to his credit. He is an author, Researcher, Academician, thinker, Motivator, orator, Corporate Trainer, a social activist & would like to initiate in the field of management education.
Books: 03, Edited Books/ Book Chapters: 09, Journals: 16
- Use of Social Media for Women Entrepreneurship (With special reference to Bhopal) Asian Journal of Management April-June:2019 2229-3795
- A descriptive analysis of Weekly Markets in Delhi and Noida H.R. Journal of Management (An International Journal of Management April 2018- march-2019 0974-7737
- Financial inclusion: A review of Union Government Schemes in India Journal of commerce and trade, April 2019, Vol XIV, No.1 (P) 0973-4503 (O) 2454-1702
- Patent no. 2020102990 ( Australian Government)
- Title of the invention: IPBE-Detect Quality of works: Intelligent process to detect employee’s quality of works and notify it to authorities.
- Terms of Patent: Eight years from 23rd October 2020.
- Patent no. 2020103210 ( Australian Government)
- Title of the invention: CTAO-Education Monitoring: IoT based Education monitoring for checking the class Teacher Available in a class and notes available on-line Notified
- Terms of Patent: Eight years from 4 november 2020.