Ph.D. from IIT Roorkee
M.Sc. (Mathematics) from IIT Roorkee
B.Sc. from the University of Kota
Operations Research, Queueing theory, Reliability theory
Assistant Professor: JNU, New Delhi (May 2023 to the date)
Assistant Professor: Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (January 2020 to May 2023)
Assistant Professor: University of Delhi, Hansraj College (July 2018 to Jan. 2020)
- UGC JRF-NET
- GATE qualified
- International Travel Grant Award from SERB, DST
- Qualified IIT JAM-2010
- NCC certificate A
- Title: Optimal strategies and queueing modelling of repairable machining systems, Funded by: IoE Seed Grant, BHU, Amount: 5.00 Lakh (2020-2022).
- Optimal threshold strategies and queueing modeling of repairable multi-component systems with service interruption, Funded by SERB, DST, Amount Rs. 2566564.00 (2023-2025).
- Chakravarthy, S.R., Meena, R.K., Choudhary, A. (2021). Queues with Markovian Arrivals, Phase Type Services, Breakdowns, and Repairs. In: Vishnevskiy, V.M., Samouylov, K.E., Kozyrev, D.V. (eds) Distributed Computer and Communication Networks. DCCN 2020. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 12563. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-66471-8_21
- Kumar, P., Jain, M. and Meena, R.K. (2021): Optimal control of fault-tolerant machining system with reboot and recovery in fuzzy environment using harmony search algorithm, ISA Transactions, 2021, ISSN 0019-0578, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.isatra.2021.02.027. (Impact factor-5.468). Elsevier
- Meena, R.K., Jain, M., Assad, A., Sethi, R., and Garg, D. (2022): Performance and Cost Comparative Analysis for M/G/1 Repairable Machining System with N-policy Vacation. Mathematics and Computer in Simulation, Accepted (Impact factor-2.468). Elsevier.
- Jain, M. and Meena, R.K. (2020): Availability analysis and cost optimization of M/G/1 fault-tolerant machining system with imperfect fault coverage. Arab J Sci Eng 45, 2281– 2295. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13369-019-04303-w. (Impact factor-2.334). Springer. 7)
- Meena, R.K., Jain, M., Sanga, S.S. and Assad, A. (2019): Fuzzy modeling and harmony search optimization for machining system with general repair, standby support and vacation, Applied Mathematics and Computation, Volume 361, 2019, Pages 858-873, ISSN 0096-3003, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2019.05.053. (Impact factor-3.47). Elsevier
- Jain, M., Shekhar, C. & Meena, R.K. (2017): Admission Control Policy of Maintenance for Unreliable Server Machining System with Working Vacation. Arab J Sci Eng 42, 2993– 3005. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13369-017-2488-0
- Kumar, P., Jain, M. and Meena, R.K. (2023): Transient analysis and reliability modeling of fault-tolerant system operating under admission control policy with double retrial features and working vacation, ISA Transactions, 134 pp. 183-199. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.isatra.2022.09.011
- Rani, S., Jain, M. and Meena, R.K. (2023): Queueing modeling and optimization of a fault-tolerant system with reboot, recovery, and vacationing server operating under admission control policy, Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 209, pp. 408-425 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matcom.2023.02.015