Ph. D. (Environmental Sciences, Specialization - Agroecology and Air pollution) 2008, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
M. Phil. (Environmental Sciences, Specialization - Agroecology and Air pollution) 2000, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
M.Sc. (Environmental Sciences) 1998, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
B.Sc. (Botany and Chemistry Hons.) 1996, Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Plant Ecology, Plants and Abiotic stresses, Environmental Impact Assessment
Professor, School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India (October 2020 – till)
Associate Professor, School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India (October 2017 – October 2020)
Senior Scientist, Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi, India (April, 2016 to September 2017)
Scientist Senior scale, Department of Environment Science, IARI, New Delhi (2008-2016)
Scientist, Department of Environment Science, IARI, New Delhi (April 2003-2008)
- Member of IUCN Commission on Ecosystem Management 2017-2020
- Assessment of selected Indian crop species response to Ozone and aerosol stress (UGC-UPOE).
- Assessment of vulnerability of crop yields to pest damage in global climate change (APCESS)
- Impact of surface ozone on productivity of rice and maize (DST)
- Impact assessment of Bt cotton on microbial community structure and function (DBT)
- Evaluation of environmental services in conventional and emerging agroecosystem (DST)
- Carbon, nitrogen and water footprints of major crops grown in the Indo-Gangetic Plains (DST)
- Role of air pollutants and meteorology in wintertime fog formation and its impact on vegetation (IITM)
- Impact of primary and secondary air pollutants on crops around NTPC, Auraiya (NTPC)
- Impact of primary and secondary air pollutants on crops around NTPC, Faridabad (NTPC)
- Dynamics of engineered nano-particles in soil and phytotoxicity assessment on food crops (BARC)
- Impact assessment of climate change on major crops and integrated vulnerability assessment of agriculture in India (NATCOM, MoEF)
- Sharma, R., Mina, U. and Kumar, B.M., (2022). Homegarden agroforestry systems in achievement of Sustainable Development Goals. A review. Agronomy for sustainable development, 42(3), pp.1-21
- P.Yadav and U.,Mina. (2022). Ozone stress responsive gene database (OSRGD ver. 1.1): A literature curated database for insight into plants' response to ozone stress. Plant Gene, p.100368.
- Usha Mina., et al.,(2021). Thermotolerant wheat cultivar (Triticum aestivum L. var. WR544) response to ozone, EDU, and particulate matter interactive exposure. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 193(6), pp.1-16.
- Usha Mina., et al.,(2021) . Wheat Cultivar Growth, Biochemical, Physiological and Yield Attributes Response to Combined Exposure to Tropospheric Ozone, Particulate Matter Deposition and Ascorbic Acid Application. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 107(5), pp.938-945.
- Usha Mina., et al (2019). Effect of elevated temperature and carbon dioxide on maize genotypes health index. Ecological Indicators, 105, pp.292-302.
- Pranav Kumar and Usha Mina (2021), Fundamentals of Ecology and Environment (3rd. edition). Pathfinder Publication, India. ISBN: 978-81-934655-0-9
- Pranav Kumar and Usha Mina (2022), Life Sciences, Fundamentals and Practice, Part I and Part II (8th ed.). Pathfinder Publication, India. ISBN: 978-81-906427-0-5.
- Pranav Kumar, Usha Mina, Praveen Verma (2021), Biotechnology, A Problem Approach (5th ed.). Pathfinder Publication, India. ISBN: 978-81-934655-3-0.