Online Registration of New Students
Students are required to check at Schools/Centers webpsite for the courses being offered by their respective School/Centre.
- School of Arts & Aesthetics
- School of Biotechnology
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
- School of Computer and Systems Sciences
- School of Engineering
- School of Environmental Sciences
- School of International Studies
- School of Language Literature and Culture Studies
- School of Life Sciences
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Sanskrit and Indic Studies
- School of Social Sciences
- Centre for the Study of Law and Governance
- Special Centre for Disaster Research
- Special Centre for Molecular Medicine
- Special Centre for Nanoscience
- Special Centre for the Study of North East India
All admitted students should fill the courses in the blank form and send it to respective School / Center email ids given in the registration process tab for your course registration
a. Students are required to check at Schools/Centers webpage for the courses being offered by their respective school/centre.
b. Students are required to write their taken courses in the format provided in the .doc format. Please make .pdf file after writing the courses taken for the semester.
c. Then Email at the contact details are being provided below in the web link for further course registration process and for all other communication related to the School/Centre regarding the course registration process.
Contact details - Email id of School/Centre to provide assitance regarding course registration process